Use this form to vote or revote on a ballot.
To vote on a ballot:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group for whose ballot(s) you want to cast your vote. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- Click the Ballots tab. This takes you to the Group Ballots page.
- In the Open Ballots section, ballots for which you are eligible to vote and for which you have not voted are preceded by the vote icon and have a status of Vote. The group sponsor and ballot closing date are also listed for each ballot. To vote, click either the ballot name or Vote. This takes you to the Ballot Details page.
Note: To change your vote, click either the ballot name or Change Vote. This takes you to the Ballot Details page. Tip: To view recent closed ballots, scroll down to the Recent Closed Ballots section. To view the list of all closed ballots for this group, click Closed Ballots Archive.
- On the left side of the ballot, read the ballot description and any amendments to it. Review the opening date, closing date and group sponsor.
- On the right side of the ballot, review the ballot options. If more than one option must be chosen, a note with the number of required options appears below the Vote button.
- If you would like to associate a document and/or comment with your vote, click Associate a document and/or comment with my vote. The ballot expands, allowing you to select a document and/or enter a comment to be associated with your vote. You may select an existing private document (viewable by group members only) or upload a new one. See Associate a document and/or comment for further instructions on how to do this.
- To view how other eligible voters have voted so far, click View Voting Results. The ballot expands and the Voting Summary and Voting Details sections appear, providing information on which options have been chosen and by which voters. Also listed are the total number of votes cast to date and any associated documents/comments (by voter).
Note: When voting results are viewable (as soon as the ballot opens or only after the ballot closes), and whether the results are public (viewable by all organization members) or private (viewable by group members only) depends on how the ballot was configured when it was created.
- When finished, click the checkbox to the left of the option you want and click Vote.
The message, "Your vote was recorded. Thank you." appears in blue at the top of the Ballot Details page, confirming your vote. Click View Voting Results to see the updated tally of votes. Note: If the ballot was configured to allow revoting, the Vote button now says Change Vote. You may change your vote as many times as you want before the ballot closes. Once a ballot closes, you may not change your vote.