Add New Group Member
Note: You must have Roster Manage privileges to add a new group member.
To add a new group member:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group to which you want to add a member. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- In the Group Notes section, click Manage Roster. This takes you to the Roster page for that group.
- Click Add Members. This takes you to the Add Members page.
- Use the Lookup to see a list of organization members matching the search criteria. You may enter a partial name or email address. Leave the textbox blank to look up all available members.
- Click a name on the list to select it.
- In the New Member Role section, select the role for the new member.
- In the Assign as a Voting Member section, choose the voting privileges for the new group member.
- In the Send Automatic Confirmation Email section, choose yes if you want the application to notify the user about membership in this Group.
- When you finish, click Add New Member to add the new member to the group or the Back button on your browser to return to the group home page without adding the member.
Note: Required fields are designated by an asterisk (*). If you click Add New Member and a required field is left blank, an error message appears in red at the top of the page and next to the blank field heading. Enter the required information and click Add New Member again.
- Once you click Add New Member, the new member's name and information appear in the roster at the bottom of the page (sorted alphabetically by company name).
Note: When a member is added to a group, he/she is automatically added to that group's Mailing List.
- Continue adding new members, change member roles or delete an existing member. To go to another group, use the Breadcrumbs at the top of the page or the Back button on your browser. To close the Add New Member section, click the minus sign .