Group Action Items
Use this page to view and track group action items. You can view all items and search for a specific item or group of items. As a group Member, you can also add items. Note: Only group members can see action items -- they cannot be shared with other groups or the General Public.
To view a group's action items:
- From All Groups, click the name of the group. This takes you to the home page for that group.
- Below the breadcrumbs, click the Action Items tab. This takes you to the Action Items page for that group.
- Top of page: Breadcrumbs, Section Name and brief instructions on how to use the page.
- Search Action Items: Text input box; the default is blank (all items). Search for text that appears in the item.
- Owner's name: Drop-down list of all owners of an item; the default is Any.
Tip: To learn more about searching, see Using Search.
- Status: Drop-down list to search for Open, Closed, and Deleted. Default is All Status.
- Add an Action Item link: Below the Find action items box. This link is visible if you have Action Item Management privileges.
- Format: View the action items in Summary Format to view details, or choose Printer Format so you can print the action items.
Action Items List: List of items, sorted by Assigned Date in descending order. This information is provided for each action item:
- Open/Closed: A checkbox icon. The icon is checked if the item is closed, unchecked if it is open.
- Number: An identifying number for the item.
- Action Item: An abbreviated description. This description is a link to action item details.
- Owner: Name of the person to whom the item is assigned.
- Status: Whether the item is Open or Closed.
- Opened Date: Date the item was created.
- Due Date: Date the item should be completed.
- Closed Date: Date the item was closed (if it is closed).